- Mantra is a collection of free and open source tools integrated into a web browser, which can become handy for students, penetration testers, web application developers,security professionals etc. It is portable, ready-to-run, compact and follows the true spirit of free and open source software.
- Mantra is lite, flexible, portable and user friendly with a nice graphical user interface. You can carry it in memory cards, flash drives, CD/DVDs, etc. It can be run natively on Linux, Windows and Mac platforms. It can also be installed on to your system within minutes. Mantra is absolutely free of cost and takes no time for you to set up.
- Create an ecosystem for hackers based on browser
- To bring the attention of security people to the potential of a browser based security platform
- Provide easy to use and portable platform for demonstrating common web based attacks( read training )
- To associate with other security tools/products to make a better environment. Eg:
- It can be a nice addition to security distribution OSs like OWASP Live CD
- It can be used to solve basic levels of CTF contests
- It can associate with projects like DVWA to showcase attacks
- It can bring functions like crawler, SQL injection scanner etc by installing extensions.
Download here :
For windows Here
For linux 32bit HereLabels: cyber security, IP hacks, Softwares, tracing, Tricks, Website hacking