Steps to Hide Drive
1. Go to Start — > Run –> Cmd open command prompt.
2. Type diskpart in the command prompt, now diskpart session opens.
3. Type list volume and press enter.
4. You can see list of volume and Letters for the Volume.
5. Now select a volume for example type select volume 3 you can get a message volume 3 is selected.
6. Type remove letter F (Note : you should type current volume letter only)
7. Now F drive is hided, just need to restart the machine.
8. To Recover the Volume letter F follow the above procedure up to step 5.
9. Now type assign letter F and restart your machine.
10. Your hidden drive is rolled back.
do post ur feed back guyss ...